Monday, February 7, 2011

A big Tuesday night coming up

Alright, this weekend was out of control and I was terrible about posting. You will have to cut me a bit of slack because I was celebrating the Packers winning the Superbowl. While I am a big fan of the mile high city and all the great music it has to offer, I was born a cheesehead and this was my Christmas. Trust me, you didn't miss shit yesterday or today anyway. One of the biggest shows of the week is tomorrow, so lets get right to it shall we?

Interpol @ Boulder Theater

Apex Manor w/ Amazing Twin, Van Louvin @ Hi-Dive

The Dead Kenny G's @ Fox Theater

Pearls for Breakfast, Midnight Suns, Guitarasaurus & Chordzilla @ Larimer Lounge

Ozzy Osbourne w/Slash @ Pepsi Center


There aren't a lot of shows tomorrow but both Interpol in Boulder and Ozzy at the Pepsi Center are two great choices. If you have never seen Ozzy, this could easily be his last visit to Denver to perform. He's old and has been threatening retirement every since No More Tears when he did his No More Tours tour, and a 14 month world tour is a good way to say farewell to the fans. I'll be there for sure. Other than those two shows, it's pretty quiet in Denver. If you don't want to go to any of these shows, then support your local musicians by heading down to the Bar Car on Colorado and get drinks served up properly by Goose and Darci of The Bonnie Situation. I promise you the drinks won't be weak.

No comments:

Post a Comment