Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Thursday already?? Where did this week go?

I'm losing track of my days. This work thing is for the birds but a necessity. I am looking forward to getting out to see more great music this weekend. While Friday is still a couple days away, this is what is going on tomorrow night.

Pete Yorn, Ben Kweller, the Wellspring @Ogden

Juno What?! @ Fox Theater

Thrifty Astronaut, Otem Rellik, Galaxies, and All Liver No Onions @Meadowlark

THEE OH SEES, PACIFIC PRIDE, ZEBROIDS @Larimer Lounge

Parkway Drive w/ Set Your Goals, The Ghost Inside, The Warriors @Gothic

TIN HORN PRAYER w/ Arliss Nancy, The Namesakes, The Black Dots @Marquis

Marcus Church & the Levels, Cardinal Grey w/ the Madhouse Act @Hi-Dive

Octopus Nebula w/ James and the Devil, Gravity, Dorian Vibe, Chimney Choir @Oriental

1999 - A Tribute To Prince w/ Divine & The Smooth Criminals (Michael Jackson Tribute) @Cervantes

Johnny O @ziggies

Seeds Of Descent w/ Alabama Lie Detector, The Porcelain Dolls, & Core Zero @Herman's Hideaway

Joy Subtraction / Acid Sundae / Bully The Kid @Lion's Lair


Did you see there was a Prince Tribute with a Michael Jackson tribute opening? Check that shit out for real and then get back to me about who the true king of pop is. I've been saying for years that Prince won that crown but you may feel differently. Make your argument. Tell me a better album than Purple Rain that Michael Jackson put out. I dare you. Thriller? It was good but there were a couple questionable songs on there. Go make the comparison now please. (Well, tomorrow night actually) Alright, I think I'm going to make cookies. Have fun out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment