Thursday, February 17, 2011

Hooray for the weekend

The weekend is upon us and I have come down with something. That means my fun time will be very limited, if anything at all. Life sucks, but I'd rather be healthy. There is a lot going on tomorrow but only a few shows worthy of your ticket price. Here are the highlights. I'm feeling too shitty to go into great details.

Legendary River Drifters are playing at the Hi-Dive. I got to see them last year and they were pretty damn incredible. It's definitely one to put on the priority list.

My friends in Medicine Jones play at Herman's Hideaway as well. They go on early so it's possible to knock out them and LRD in one night. Think about it.

Sunday Girl is playing out at the Toad Tavern. I've heard their stuff and I can honestly say I'm a fan of them. Littleton isn't that far either. You owe it to yourself, in fact you can spend Friday AND Saturday there if you know what's good for you.

Mountain Standard Time is playing at Cervantes and I've heard nothing but good about them from the guys at Evergroove.

That's all I've got in me today. Hopefully I'll feel well enough to go out tomorrow, but if not please drink a couple for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment