Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Around town 7-22 through 7-25 and why Mighty 18 Wheeler is a must

Ignore the fact that String Cheese Incident is playing a 3 night stand at Red Rocks starting on Friday, or the fact Bowling For Soup is playing at the Marquis tomorrow night....the only thing you need to know is UMS runs from Thursday through Sunday. It will be THE place to be this weekend. That's my recommendation, though I will be at Bowling for Soup on Thursday. Blasphemy I know.

It's obvious what my recommendation for the weekend is. Other than what I've posted for UMS bands, the place to be is Skylark on Sunday. The line up from open to close is top notch and the 2nd to last band is The Mighty 18 Wheeler. They are a throwback to the old days of Iggy Pop and the Stooges, Alice Cooper, and David Bowie. If you have bought your UMS tickets, and I know you did....do not miss this show. They promise to melt your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment