Thursday, July 22, 2010

No updates until the weekend.

Hello fellow music fans, I just wanted to give you all a heads up that I will not have any time to update until Saturday at the soonest, though it could be Sunday due to UMS and Bowling for Soup. Lucky for you all, the most important event to know about this weekend IS the UMS. It's $40 for the weekend or $20 a day. It's a great deal for 315 bands. If you can't make it, I will be sure to update you all with the highlights of the weekend and tell you about my new favorite bands that I discovered this weekend. Plus, I will also review the Bowling for Soup show at the Marquis. If you make it to UMS, stop over at 3 Kings and say hi to the people working the Evergroove booth and buy them a drink. Tell them Jeremy sent you. Also, spend Sunday at the Skylark. I'll be there for a good portion of the day. Hope to see you all out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment